13 MB PDF
[sociallocker]FREE DOWNLOAD HERE[/sociallocker]
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Fifteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE … AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- NEW! REP heading for use of drugs in males and females of reproductive age
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content and icon
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
263 77 6