VisualDx- The Leader In Diagnostic Accuracy
We are giving away VisualDx subscription at affordable price $40 for a year subscription, ten-folds cheaper than the official one, $399 per year. Before making your decision of purchasing for it, you can take a look some key features below.
The Value of VisualDx
VisualDx is mission based: to improve diagnostic accuracy and patient care. Specifically designed to fit into the clinician’s workflow, we provide fast, informed decision-making at the point of care. Discover the difference.VisualDx is now available across general medicine. Build a custom differential based on a chief complaint. Results are just seconds away.
VisualDx was made as a searching tool: you can search a diagnosis to access images, Sympticons, and concise clinical information and ICD codes. Also you can search by medication to view adverse conditions that may be caused by a specific drug. Results provide images, evidence, and therapy guidelines.
VisualDx is the best way to visualize the symptoms of disease with this trademarked technology. See and experience an enhanced differential, save time, and improve results.
2. World’s Best Medical Image Library
With over 32,000 images, we have cataloged the most exhaustive medical image library, showing disease variation to solve the most challenging cases. Because medical images play an important role in educating students, residents, and even seasoned providers, the VisualDx image library has been developed through partnerships with exceptional learning institutions and providers. These contributors strongly believe in the importance of images to enhance scholarship, teaching, and learning in medicine. VisualDx shares this belief. In support of shared learning.
3. Mobile Access
Accessible anytime, anywhere on an Apple or Android devices. VisualDx is always on call. Rated top medical app by Harvard and University of Pennsylvania. Read more about why VisualDx Mobile is one of Harvard Medical School’s most popular technologies.
- Download the free VisualDx Mobile app on your mobile device from the iTunes Store or from Google Play.
- Launch the VisualDx app from your device and sign in using your username and password.
4. Expert Content
VisualDx offers concise, peer-reviewed content designed for the point of care. Our text is written by medical experts in their field. Medical librarians and medical editors further review the content to ensure it’s accurate and up-to-date.
5. Patient Engagement and Handouts
Patient engagement is a key part of the diagnostic process. VisualDx provides handout material for over 200 of its top diagnoses. The information, written specifically for the patient, can be either emailed or printed right at the point of care.
6. Key features
“Speed is a necessity. Accuracy is essential”.
- Speed to answer. Users report saving valuable minutes each day.
- See the differential. Now available across general medicine, build a custom differential based on a chief complaint. Results are just seconds away.
- More images. More diagnoses. The world’s best image library has expanded. Be equipped to solve challenging patient presentations.
- Introducing the SympticonTM. Compare diagnoses and see variations with this patented technology.
- Accessible anytime, anywhere. Unlimited access for specialists, colleges, and educators. VisualDx is always on call via mobile, tablet, desktop.
- Informed decision-making. Studies show VisualDx significantly increases diagnostic accuracy at the point of care.
“The best solution for the hardest part of practicing Medicine”
Really be interested in? Pay here using the PayPal button below.
Also you can go to MedbooksVN’s Store to purchase for it!
After making the deposit, please provide us your account information for registration as the form below:
- Email: (must be a valid email)
- Password: (requires 1 upper case and a number)
- First name:
- Last name:
Send these infomations to email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp number +84973792103.
It’s done, your account will be activated within 24 hours.