Building on a tradition of editorial excellence, The JAMA Network brings JAMA together with the eleven JAMA specialty journals to offer enhanced access to the research, reviews, and perspectives shaping the future of medicine. Through a variety of innovative tools, The JAMA Network provides the insights that matter most to medical research and practice.
Since 1883, physicians and health care professionals around the world have turned to JAMA for groundbreaking research and insightful commentary from leaders across the broad spectrum of health care. A subscription provides 12-months access to content from 1998 forward.
- Original Research – Reports of authoritative, credible cutting-edge medical research
- Viewpoints – Timely opinions of leading scholars on a diverse range of contemporary medical issues
- Weekly CME Quizzes – Earn up to 48 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for CME per year
- The JAMA Clinical Challenge – Assess a patient case, study the image(s), take the quiz, and compare your answers to others
- Online First Articles – Read articles weeks before they appear in the print issue
- E-mail alerts – Find out when material of interest to you is published in JAMA
- Author Video Interviews and Audio Podcasts – Gain a deeper understanding of a study’s objectives, findings, and implications
- JAMA Clinical Evidence Synopsis – Concisely summarizes a high-quality systematic review, enabling clinicians to easily understand the evidence and the key take-home messages that are relevant to daily medical practice
- Clinical Reviews & Education – Timely, evidence-based reviews providing clinically useful therapeutic and diagnostic insight
- The Medical Letter – Read articles from The Medical Letter in JAMA—unbiased, trustworthy information about drug and device therapy
- Medical News & Perspectives from around the world
- JAMA Patient Page> – Key facts presented in patient-friendly terms with links to resources on a wide variety of health topics
- JAMA Guide to Statistics and Medicine – Explanation and interpretation of statistical methods used in a related JAMA article
- JAMA Diagnostic Test Interpretation – Assess the clinical results from a patient case, take the quiz, and explore the clinical applications of the test results
- From the JAMA Network – Commentary on research published in one of the JAMA Network specialty journals
What is your benefit?
- Best price guaranteed: $55 for 1 year subscription.
- Full access to 11 journals: JAMA Cardiology, JAMA Dermatology, JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery, JAMA Internal Medicine, JAMA Neurology, JAMA Ophthalmology, JAMA Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery, JAMA Pediatrics, JAMA Psychiatry, JAMA Surgery, JAMA Oncology.