2K 4 10K 9 6 1
Welcome to MedbooksVN (formally medbooksvn.info)- our Free Medical Books site, which has been built up with all our heart and brain.
We are proud of spreading free medical stuffs for more than 500.000 medical students and doctors all over the world for a year. More than 2000 links of medical books and soft-wares are stored on our site, easily to search and comfortably to access. Almost of them are Google Drive and Mega links. We believe that ours is the best website where you can get medical books for free.
We specially made some useful tools for searching medical books, in which books were arranged by specialties, series and collections. You can find here a lot of leading textbooks, popular medical atlas, also you will find out notebook, pocketbook and many case studies. We serve both medical student, doctor and nurse.
At first, just try doing a search, you would be surprised because of our huge medical library.
Search a book
Books in series, collections and categories
The knowledge must be shared and that's what we are doing. We are against piracy but we believe it's important to get to know the material before buying it and that's why we believe that we are doing the right things. Encourage people to buy the books if they were helpful to them. Give the editors and the publishers credit and support the growth of further medicine!
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on medbooksvn.net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine, please check our DMCA Policy page.
Besides providing you the download link of medical books, we have been contacted to many medical libraries and universities to help you get some medical resources at affordable price.
Now we are providing the subscription of some premium resources with personal ID.
- BMJ Best Practice: Healthcare professionals need fast and easy access to the latest relevant information when making diagnosis and treatment decisions. This is precisely what BMJ Best Practice provides.
- BMJ Learning: BMJ Learning offers high-quality continuing medical education for doctors and other healthcare professionals. It features hundreds of accredited, peer-reviewed learning modules in text, video, and audio formats.
- JAMA Network: Published since 1883, is an international, peer-reviewed medical journal published weekly. JAMA's key objective is to promote the science and art of medicine and the betterment of the public health.
- VisualDx: The leader in diagnostic accuracy| Faster, More Accurate Diagnosis|Reduce Diagnostic Errors and Improve Patient Outcomes|Recognize Drug Reactions.
- USMLE Easy: USMLE Easy is appropriate for U.S. and Canadian medical students and International medical graduates (IMGs).
Please visit our Store to read more about our service and purchase for one if you are really interested in.
2K 4 10K 9 6 1